Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Reason

I am not typically a blog-type person. I enjoy using private blogs to discuss songs and poetry. I never considered opening my own public blog until taking at course called "Writing Public Forums" at the University of Wyoming. I am still leery about the idea, but at my professor's command, my fellow students and I have created our own blogs.

As for the topic of my blog, I haven't decided on what I'd like to write about yet. I'm an animal lover and am interested in discussing animal welfare, no-kill vs. kill shelters, and animal cruelty, etc. Still, I haven't decided which area I'd like to explore and discuss. I plan on narrowing my search to find a topic I'm most interested in. If, however, I cannot narrow my topic, I may generalize animal welfare and discuss the different aspects of it.

With that being, welcome to my blog.

No comments: